Thursday, January 13, 2005

IF I... THEN U...

cursed and gifted episode

Start to ask my self
Am I a looser and cursed to be ?
Not to be love ?
Here I am the creep
Loving to an angel

If I had known you,
I will on your side by now
Replace your space
May I'm in the wrong line
The wrong time also the wrong place
I try to set all in a time
And perfectly miserable

Tenderly, not just by your mask
Your gifted masks just make your position
I admire you as far as I've known
Latest recall memories
Nobody knows each other entirely
Cause its random, also live
Never get to be ordered in a logic terms
And you knew me in random, so did I

You represent the beauty of the world
I admitted that your mask has pulled me
But that will end soon
Just like a candle in the wind
Hey, I am wearing a mask too
A permanent cursed mask
If I just love your mask, then...
You will hate mine
Then runaway

I am sorry for this ego
Try to get on you
But I don't wanna hurt you

But one thing you should know
I've been lost in you
And it took half of my soul
If I denied
I will kill half of mine