Monday, February 07, 2005

14 YEARS AFTER

Time Capsule Episode

It's 14 years after
The day I never forget
And remain fresh in my head
Just like when I'm eleven
The day I'm loosing all of my faith
Judgment day, that give me new destiny

It's 14 years after
Since my live getting black
And nobody sees the tears inside
And I'm still unable to rise from it
Even I can stand up
It just a second left

It's 14 years after
The pain still remain
And I'm still in the verge of death
The pain rush my blood be a killer
I've loose my human, just a deep hate
Hate of myself and my own

But I have to take the plan
And be come a friend of it, is an eternal match
Try to become a man & forget the scene
Make a new own scene

It's 14 years away
The judgment of my NEXT entire life
And I will walk on it side by side
Everyday...
Till the part of my death
Me and myself, the own worst enemy