Friday, July 15, 2005

A Love Message To You

I am still loving you tenderly

Dear,
No one equals to be your substitute in my heart
I still can't find the way to loose from you like you ask me to,
It's not about the time or else, how stubborn am I ?
You know how I feel exactly, don't you ?
Cause we are in the same line, even you rejected.
Does my physically appearance so ugly, so annoying ?
Then make you sick of it ?

Dear,
You have changed then you treat like I am a monster
You said to me to back off, and feel me so horrible
That's so hurts, and just make me wish to die earlier
But you know I unable to switch to another
Cause there is no reason for me to submit
No matter its slices me apart, You are my intended
It's about love, and I can't denied
No one equals to be your substitute in my heart

Dear,
I can't denied if you are so adorable and I admires
I can't denied if you are the beauty most
I can't denied if I am not awesome, ugly face
I can't pretend or change to be a prince charming
I can't denied if you feel I'm not match to you physically
I can't denied if I have no car or a castle
I can't denied if you think we just like beauty and the beast
I can't denied no one equals to be your substitute in my heart

Dear,
I am so expressive as you know, but there is no lie
One thing you should know, I want you be with me
Love will find it ways, if you try a little bit chance
My love to you uncomparable, and you've knew it
I have strong arms to do it
I just want you know how important you are to me
I want to know you better, give me a chance
Like times before...
So I can fulfills your needs, and make you happy with me
Ther's no one equals to be your substitute in my heart

Dear,
You have knew my love to you undeniable
You could read every single move I took to get you
You knew it from the first we get in touch
And you know how many times I've told U that I love U
And that's remain, cause my love is not a joke
Or just a temporarily lust
NO ONE EQUALS TO MAKE SUBTITUTION TO YOU IN MY HEART
NOW AND FOREVER THIS HEARTS IS BELONGS TO YOU
IT'S BELONGS TO F.A.Y
.