Tuesday, July 26, 2005

For a bithday girl 3

Every part of you bringing magic down to earth
Now you are not lonely no more
Please don't be sad and despair
Everybody who knows you will give their best
You have the starting point
Do the best of you

Deep in my my heart still remain
Wanting and dreaming you
But I've have to realize
I'm out-line of the range
Even I know it tears me a part

Deep inside don't want let you away
But I have to do
I don't wanna be selfish
And I'm still the warrior
I'm still the Lion of the prairie

The best part of all is the part that I meet you
And you ever be mine even just a second
And I never regret the best part

Have a nice dream and catch it as high as you leap
As you, I'm hibernating a while
But dreaming and wanting you still running
I'm the warrior and still the guardian of you
Just tell me if you need something
I'll try the best
.