Thursday, August 11, 2005

Till The End of The Sun

(never ending lover)

I don't know where you put me into
As a warrior or knight ?
Or just a property of the devil ?
But please don't ever say,
If I'm a foolish lover
Whose loving you cause you makes a fool on me
Just say, I am not your taste
And I don't know it mean to me or not

The path I known is I never love in low level
I always searching the best of my lovely one
And it become higher and higher
And you never knew the base point of it
I trust a real lover, and it's hard to get

If you felt that you have make a fool on me
And If I just fool by you
You will see I will go in another session of yours
But not I...
I love you cause I love you
And all clear for me
Just like contrast of black and white

If love need a sacrifice
It could be me, not you
And now I,
Arrange simple words to make you understand
I love you and it would be remain
I love you and your bliss is my command
You worth to be happy, even I am getting apart

If Love never give me a possessions of you
I have knew the risk of pursuing you
That my sacrifice, even I am dying in the rest
But I just offering you another bliss
The real one...
But everything is in your hand
You decide yours
You decide mine
You decide us
But you never able decide the entire path

You can get what you want
And I trust in you...
Like the sun rise every morning
No matter clouds shadowing earth
And it's remain the same
I am reborn in every morning
Till the end of the sun
.