Thursday, March 24, 2005

DEATH WALKER [Leap]

walk through these pains

You've just shoot me, but you've missed out
That just make a hole and pain, and I am not dead
Load your another bullets
Give me another shoot here, here in my head
If you wish to make me move out from you

And I,
I unable to suicide cause of you
I am a warrior indeed, till the last of my breath
The last breath I'll give it to you
Which part I denied ?

You've drain my blood to the air with passion
This love sucked up my brain, breaking the rules
Just for you... I am standing
The angel of mine, the angel of heart

Give your final touch, and give me my perfect death
I have lost to much, much than I regret
I can hold my heart to you in time, but not to be a looser
I am loosing my faith, and dark come to soon

I am accross the death and unconsius mind
Nothing more hurt than these
My life is death, My soul is pain, My bloods are drain
Give me a funeral anthem